Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let me introduce...myself



Hey! My name is Megan and this is my blog for my Writing Across Media or WAM class INFO 303. I am currently a senior at the University of Illinois hoping to finish my degree at the end of the summer. My major is World Literature in the Comparative and World Literature department and my (tentative) minor is in Asian American Studies. I am originally from the north Suburbs of Chicago and besides my parents I have two brothers and one sister. I love music and I have played violin and piano for a while now. In terms of sports I cannot play any sport that has the word ‘ball’ in it. I do Kumdo, which explains my weird profile picture.I love to watch TV and surf the internet and sometimes I combine those and watch TV on the internet.

On the internet I like to go to: Ninjavideo , D-addicts , Allkpop, Rootforum1, CNN, IMDB, Youtube, and Pandora.

No comments:

Post a Comment